|Posted on May 5, 2014 at 6:50 PM|
Private Jet Charter
There are two interpretations of "Private Jet Charter". First, is that you utilize someone's personal jet for your travel, or in aviation terms, where you charter a jet for your own personal use and that aircraft is operated by a certified air carrier. Both look alike, but the aircraft we provide and the aircraft operated by certified air carriers have a huge built-in safety factor. The major differences are:
Private Jet Charter - Using someone's personal jet (Part 91)
- Maintenance - Parts replaced when they break
- Pilots - Receive their pilot's license for life. Future testing is not required
Private Jet Charter - Operated by certified air carriers (FAA part 135)
- Maintenance - FAA determines when a part will fail. All parts and components on the aircraft are replaced per FAA time limits. FAA time limits insure the part will be replaced prior to it's potential failure.
- Pilots - Pilots must meet minimum charter requirements. Upon hiring, and every six months after, pilots receive 5 to 10 hours of training in every emergency possible on the aircraft they are flying which is followed by an oral, written and flight exam which can be failed.
- Air Charter Company - The company and its records, aircraft and pilots are subject to inspection at any time. If any discrepancy is found, the company can be shut down until they are in compliance again.
Fractional Jet Charters
Fractional Jet Charters fall under the first category, since you own the aircraft. Many of these companies say they operate to the same standards as the FAA part 135 air charter operators, however, if they decide not to comply with a regulation, no one will know, as they are not subject to FAA examination.
Besides the above safety factors, flying in a Private Jet Charter is the ultimate in travel. Many times you can drive your car right up to the aircraft to load your luggage, park your car for free, and walk on to your aircraft and be immediately whisked away to any destination your heart's desire. Enjoy the privacy and solitude that flying in your own aircraft can only provide. Conduct business meetings in total secure environments and without any interruptions. Enjoy your personally selected catering.
Air Denver brings all this to you, and at the lowest cost available.
Give'em a try, you will love the service!
Air Denver, Inc dba Charters by: Air Denver dba Air Denver Charters
North American Air Charter Referral Service -Celebrating 32 years of operation
665 Hyland Drive, Evergreen, Colorado USA 80439
Phone: 303-333-3332, Toll Free:1-800-333-4057, Fax: 303-670-7810, Email: [email protected]