|Posted on February 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM|
Air Cargo Charters with Air Denver
Freight is practically Air Denver's middle name. About 40% of their business is Air Cargo Charters. If you need to get it there now, and need to get everything right the first time, you have come to the right place.
There is much more to an air cargo charter than meets the eye. First you need an aircraft that will accommodate your air cargo. An extra inch in the wrong place, and the cargo will not fit.
Then there is the loading and off-loading. If you don't have the proper equipment, things don't always go so well, and there is always the possibility of damaging the air charter aircraft.
With Air Denver in charge of your important air cargo's transportation, your worries are over. In their 30+ years, they have always delivered their customers goods to their desired location. There have been hiccups, but it is how you handle the hiccups that keeps customers coming back.
Most of the hiccups come from when accurate dimension are not given, or when the quantity multiplies. It is amazing how freight grows. To insure the best air charter aircraft for your air cargo charter, please have accurate measurements. Ball-parks can work for starters, but again, an extra inch can throw off the whole quote.
Also, check to see if the cargo size can be broken down. Pallets are easy to transport by truck, but on an aircraft we may not have the room.
To insure a smooth Air Cargo Charter please have/know the following:
- Accurate dimensions of each piece
- Accurate count of pieces being shipped.
- Accurate weight of the total shipment
- Ask if the pallets can be broken down into smaller commodities
- Ask if the item can be tipped without damaging it
- Ask if speed or cost is more important
- Ask what time the shipment needs to arrive
What services to expect from Air Denver for your Air Cargo Charter
- Fast and courteous service
- Aircraft and availability in 30 minutes or less - 24/7
- The best aircraft at the lowest price available
- Once the aircraft is confirmed, a comprehensive confirmation letter that gives you all of the necessary details of the flight which includes:
- Proposed itinerary and flight times
- Where the freight will be pick-up and delivered at the airports.
- The names of the Fixed Base Operators to be used. Their location on the field, their address and phone number at the departure airport and arrival airport
- Who will be loading and un-loading the aircraft and type of equipment
- Name of company/person delivering/picking up the freight, along with contact numbers
- Aircraft's tail number, colors of the aircraft, company operating the aircraft, pilot or crews name and cell phones
- Billing arrangements
- Flight following phone calls when:
- The aircraft arrives
- When the aircraft is loaded, and when it departs.
- If there is an fuel stop, when the aircraft arrives, and departs fuel stop.
- When the aircraft arrives at the final destination
- When the cargo if off-loaded, and who signed for it
Air Denver's role is usually getting your cargo from one airport to another. Trucking cargo to your air cargo charter is not their forte. However, if you need help, they will do their best to assist you.
A few of their freight forwarders thought by working with Air Denver, and seeing how they operate, could manage their own air cargo charters. They tried it, then came back to us immediately saying the consistent service they provide is what they need for their customers.
Working with thousands of air charter companies on a daily basis for 30+ years has given Air Denver an insight to making air charters go smoothly and as promised all the time. Give Air Denver a try!
Air Denver, Inc dba Charters by: Air Denver dba Air Denver Charters
North American Air Charter Referral Service - Celebrating 30+ years of operation
665 Hyland Drive - Evergreen, Colorado - 80439
Phone: 303-333-3332 - Toll Free:1-800-333-4057 - Fax: 303-670-7810 - Email: [email protected]